04 May 2017

The eagle has landed

Only the shortest of posts as I don't have much time to spare currently but wanted to share my latest progress nonetheless.
I'm still in painting mood and still trying out my new camera. I'm getting quite comfortable now with all those 'auto modes' but am still struggling with the finer points of such niceties like ISO, shutter time and so on...



Work has continued on some Fallschirmjäger. I simply can't get enough of these and more are already in the painting queue.


I tried my hand on the Italian 'Telo mimetico' pattern which was also used in increasing quantity by the German forces after the Italian surrender. I really like that pattern and it adds even more variety to my already quite diversely camouflaged force.

Till next time!

13 comments:

  1. Masterpiece like always! Your painting style is big Woooow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, these are bit good! What superb work Nick, truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can one say but these Fallis are again simply stunning work - I just like them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice work
    cheers John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. The Italian camo is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masterful work yet again on your FJ's Nick!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Nick (stunning camo)! I really like the officer and the wounded trooper armed with the PPSH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Eagle Has Landed, what a great film and as for your FJ's, what a collection of superb figures you are painting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might still be coming to grips with your new camera but I can honestly say the resulting photographs here look great! :)

    ReplyDelete